Monday, November 7, 2016

Hits and Misses (October 30 - November 5)

Here's a look back at the week that was...

HITS
  • WBU's production of Little Shop of Horrors is now in the books. It was a great production and one I was glad to participate in. Now that it's over, I'm able to focus on other upcoming performances.
  • As the week came to a close, I attended the regional NATS competition at WT. I thought all of my singers performed well and most got very good comments. It was also very good to hear some great singing from around the area.
  • While the competition began to wind down, I was able to catch my breath after an extremely busy few weeks.
MISSES

  • I'll keep this section simple. Sometimes saying less is more effective.
  • I hate wasting my time.
  • Confusion --especially when it can be avoided -- is incredibly frustrating.
  • There are times when my hands and brain simply will not connect when playing. *Throw hands in the air.* Then say, "Sorry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment