As November ends, here is my final list of things for which I am most thankful.
- Hugs from the Geriatrics. Since I don't get them very often, they are more and more precious.
- Finally getting to interact with Jack-Jack for a few hours. It's amazing how quickly children will play with you after bribing them with chocolate chip cookies. (I promise this experience was not as creepy as that sentence sounds!)
- Texting with a far away friend. I love getting to catch up with you and laugh at each other. So glad you have been in my life for so many years.
- Memphis barbecue! Sorry, Texas, but yours just doesn't compare in my completely biased opinion.
- The sound of Mom's laughter when she finds something extremely funny.
- Good friends to help when I'm inept.
- Early bed times!
- Restaurant gift cards. Such a great excuse to try something new.