Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Attitude of Gratitude (Part 3)

As November ends, here is my final list of things for which I am most thankful.

  • Hugs from the Geriatrics. Since I don't get them very often, they are more and more precious.
  • Finally getting to interact with Jack-Jack for a few hours. It's amazing how quickly children will play with you after bribing them with chocolate chip cookies. (I promise this experience was not as creepy as that sentence sounds!)
  • Texting with a far away friend. I love getting to catch up with you and laugh at each other. So glad you have been in my life for so many years.
  • Memphis barbecue! Sorry, Texas, but yours just doesn't compare in my completely biased opinion.
  • The sound of Mom's laughter when she finds something extremely funny.
  • Good friends to help when I'm inept.
  • Early bed times!
  • Restaurant gift cards. Such a great excuse to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment