Here's a look back at the week that was....
- Four day work weeks are the best! Even though I didn't accomplish everything that needed to be done, I certainly appreciated the extra day of rest.
- The week has been full of looking at new music. It's one of my favorite parts of my job and never gets old.
- Nothing is better than a lazy Saturday lying on the couch watching TV and catnapping. It was definitely needed.
- Getting sick is the pits. I started dealing with a sore throat and lots of phlegm on Thursday night. I was pretty worthless on Friday and Saturday. Hoping the worst of it is behind me.
- I'm ready for the weather to figure out what it's going to do! These shifts between early Spring and Arctic blasts have my body temp very confused.
- I found myself very bored this weekend. I was tired of just sitting on the couch, but I didn't feel like doing anything else. That's not a good formula at all.