Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Attitude of Gratitude (Part II)

Here are the things that I am particularly grateful for this week.

  • Successful performances - I love what I get to do for a living, but the preparation for recitals can sometimes be stressful. I'm always thankful when the preparation results in successful presentations of beautiful music.
  • Cooler weather!
  • Presidential election results. I'm just going to leave it at that simple statement.
  • Time on the couch. It's so nice to have some time to come home, change into comfortable clothes, and just plop on the couch for a bit to unwind.
  • Good books!
  • Ice cream. Even the worst of days are made better with a frozen treat.
  • Relief from pain. I don't deal with a lot of pain, but when I do, I'm reminded how blessed I am to not face chronic suffering on a daily basis. I'm also thankful for my chiropractor who listens to my ailments and helps me get relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment