Monday, July 21, 2014

Hits and Misses (July 13-19)

My parents and I are enjoying a few days away visiting family in Texas. Here's an abbreviated look at the week that was.

HITS

  • School's out for summer! It might not be as long of a break as I would like, but I'm thrilled to have submitted grades for the summer class I taught and have no pressing issues on my plate at the moment.
  • Vacations are the best! It's the life! Sitting around with family laughing and talking, watching the beauty of God's creation here at the lake, and doing a lot of eating. 
MISSES
  • When you're on vacation, the week suddenly takes on a positive tone. It's amazing how good it feels.
There you have it! Even though I'm away, I've prepared some posts to fill your days in the coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment