Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Quiet Destination

Every summer, I find myself needing to get away from the normal routine and rest for a few days with no distractions, no commitments, and no communication with the outside world. That can be a difficult thing to achieve sometimes. There are always phone calls that need to be made and people who think they are *supposed* to be privy to what's going on in my life. Sorry folks.....that's just not the way it's going to happen this year.

I am setting out for a mini-vacation today. I think there are a total of 2 people who actually know where I'm going. What are my plans? Not much of anything. I'm packing a few books and some comfortable clothes and heading out. I might take in a show......or maybe a museum......or maybe just go for a walk. Or maybe I'll enjoy the quiet of a room all to myself, free from outside interruptions.

If you call and I don't answer, don't fret. I'll be returning to a normal routine on Saturday morning.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment