Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Simple Pleasures

Nothing terribly exciting to report today. I had a very productive rehearsal with Jere, so we are taking tomorrow off. That makes me very happy because I'll get to experience one day of this vacation with absolutely nothing to do!

I've had a really enjoyable day. Much of my happiness has centered around food: lunch at Panera Bread, fried shrimp and French fries for dinner, chocolate chip bundt cake for dessert. What more can you ask for?

Subconsciously I know that I have to enjoy the food while I can. Monday will see the return to life on Weight Watchers and I have an appointment at 11 with Tracy, a personal trainer, at The Works in Marion. I'm not sure I fully know what I'm getting myself into, but I do know that it's time to reclaim my health.

Wish I had some deep thoughts to share tonight, but I going to be content with simply telling you about the simple pleasures while I'm livin' life as I know it. More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment