Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just Livin' Life

I've recently been struck by the number of people I know personally who blog on a semi-regular basis. I realize that I need to have an online presence professionally - thus the beginning of my blog Collaborations and the website which is a work in progress - but I didn't know if I would really have that much to say about things that were not musically based. That thought became a personal challenge in some ways and resulted in the blog that you have before you. Let's just see what I have to say about the life that I live....the good, the bad, and the boring.

I'm putting no stipulations on the content of the blog. Anything that I encounter is fair game. I will attempt to keep the musical thoughts out of the discussion here since I need to write about those elsewhere, but I'm sure there will be some bleed over since music is such a huge part of my life.

I guess I'll just give you a public insight into what's going on in my mind, my world, and my life. I invite you to join me for the journey - knowing that it may lead us to some STRANGE territory - but, of course, that's not really that surprising, now is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment