Wednesday, November 25, 2015

We Gather Together....

This morning, my heart is filled with thankfulness. What am I so thankful for, you ask? Let me give you a brief list.....

  • a job I love
  • colleagues that make me smile
  • health
  • rest
  • happiness

But most of all, I'm thankful for family. As this post is going live, I am high in the air making my way back to Arkansas for a few days of rest as my family gathers to celebrate Thanksgiving together. It's been over 3 months since we have been together -- and that's a lot longer apart than we are used to -- so we're all very anxious to be together again. I'm sure we will laugh about the continuing adventures of the patients in the Geriatric Ward and will make plans for our extended time together next month. Despite the quick trip and the busy pace that is part of Thanksgiving in Arkansas, I am looking forward to spending time shut off from technology and responsibilities for a few days. I'll return on Monday morning with more tales of how things are going as I continue Livin' Life.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment