Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Exploring New Places is Fun!

I tend to be a person of routine. I stick to the familiar. Change is difficult for me.

My move to Texas has brought lots of changes to my life and I have had to get out of my comfort zone and explore new options and possibilities. Not all of my adventures so far have been fun. (You can't imagine the frustration of realizing that you cannot get a Texas driver's license without having a Texas insurance policy.....which requires a Texas driver's license to complete the application.) Some have been pleasant surprises. I never imagined that Plainview would become so comfortable so quickly.

Most of my explorations so far have been in the area of services -- grocery stores, churches, mechanics, restaurants, movie theaters, and libraries. As I continue to settle in and get classes up and running, I intend to explore the area a little more for the FUN stuff. Who knows what I may find....but I promise to keep you updated as I continue Livin' Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment