Monday, July 25, 2016

Hits and Misses (July 17-23)

Here's a look back at the week that was...
HITS
  • Although I've still had a few rough days, my blood pressure finally began to settle down a bit more by week's end. I'm not thinking that this ordeal is over, but at least I've felt like moving again.
  • Nothing is better than whipping up a batch of chocolate chip cookies with Mom on a Saturday afternoon. Add a little vanilla ice cream between a couple of warm cookies.....yummm!!
  • As things settled down, I finally got back to my reading routine. Check out my review of James Patterson's 4th of July.
  • Getting a much needed massage is always a hit.
MISSES
  • It's been hot this week! Triple digit heat is nothing to joke about.
  • I'm still frustrated by the lack of care I received from a local physician. My earlier rant is going to be enough on that topic though. I'm not ready for my blood pressure to boil again.
  • You've gotta love when a pop up afternoon shower manages to knock out power to our small community. The Geriatrics and I met up with the Junior Geriatrics for dinner. When we returned home, we still had no power; thankfully Bubba did.....so we crashed there for a few hours as we watched AGT.

No comments:

Post a Comment