Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful 3: Friends

Today, I am thankful for trusted and loyal friends. Some have stood by me for many years through extremely difficult circumstances; other friendships have developed over the past few weeks. It is such a wonderful blessing to know that I have friends who love me unconditionally and are willing to laugh and cry with me.

This week has reminded me of the stability friends bring to my life. During a particularly stressful event, a new friend provided much needed laughter. Another friend came to my defense against false accusations when it would have been easier for him to stand by and say nothing. Obviously I'm quite excited to see some of my closest friends later when I return to the West Coast later this week. Even though we are separated by great distance, the bonds we share remain strong.

It would be impossible to mention all of the people who have impacted my life over the years. In this month of thankfulness, know that you are all in my heart and forever treasured because of who you are and the joy that you have brought into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment